The BPZ is part of the new Z-Range intelligent series of safety products. They have been designed to incorporate high anti tamper RFID coding and maintain PLe safety rating, even when connected in series.
The Z-Range technology means up to 30 BPZ can be connected in series, maintaining PLe. Due to the pulsed OSSD outputs, faults are detected immediately and displayed either on the switch, or through the auxiliary output. They are suitable for hinged, sliding or removable guard applications and are rated to IP69K.
- Housing/Fixing: M18 Threaded Barrel with fixing nuts
- Material: High spec polyester, ideal for exposure to chemical cleaning agents
- Contacts: 2 OSSD outputs and 1 N/O auxiliary output.
- Sensing Distance: Wide 12mm operation
- Ingress Protection: IP67 and IP69K
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 Quick Connect
- Type M Master code – any actuator will operate any switch.
- Type U Unique code – 32,000,000 codes