The GLS-SS-Z is a General Duty Safety Rope Pull Switch has been designed to protect conveyors up to 80m. The stainless steel housings are extremely robust and survive indoor or outdoor use including washdown (IP69K rating).
The Z-Range technology means up to 30 GLS-SS-Z can be connected in series, maintaining PLe.
Reduce production downtime with easy to understand LED diagnostics. The raised indication improves visibility, even over longer distances. Due to the pulsed OSSD outputs, faults are detected immediately and displayed either on the switch, or through the auxiliary output.
- Emergency stop and reset push button as standard
- Protection up to 80m using 2 switches or 60m using 1 with safety spring
- QC M12 8-Pole 250mm Fly lead with stainless steel cable gland
- 2 OSSD Safety Outputs and 1 Auxiliary Output
- Robust, 316 stainless steel housing
- Test and approved to IP69K, suitable for wet environments
For installation instructions: CLICK HERE
Rope and Tensioning kit sold separately: Rope Switch Accessories
There are no reviews yet.