The GLHR-Z is a heavy Duty Safety Rope Pull Switch has been designed to protect long conveyor lengths. The die cast housings are extremely robust and survive indoor or outdoor use including washdown (IP67 rating). Can be used with GLHD (dual head versions) as the first and last switches at the end of long conveyor runs
The Z-Range technology means up to 30 GLHR-Z can be connected in series, maintaining PLe.
Reduce production downtime with easy to understand LED diagnostics. The raised indication improves visibility, even over longer distances. Due to the pulsed OSSD outputs, faults are detected immediately and displayed either on the switch, or through the auxiliary output.
- Emergency stop and reset push button as standard
- Protection up to 125m using 2 switches or 100m using 1 with safety spring
- QC M12 8-Pole 250mm Fly lead with stainless steel cable gland
- 2 OSSD Safety Outputs and 1 Auxiliary Output
- Robust, Die Cast Body
- Test and approved to IP67, suitable for wet environments
For installation instructions: CLICK HERE
Rope and Tensioning kit sold separately: Rope Switch Accessories