The ESL(LP)-SS-Z are heavy duty emergency stop switches designed to provide robust emergency stop protection for machines.
You can connect a maximum of 30 Z-Range emergency stops on a single system or, mix a combination of other Z-Range products for a complete safety system.
Reduce production downtime with easy to understand LED diagnostics. The raised LED improves visibility, even over longer distances. Due to the pulsed OSSD outputs, faults are detected immediately and displayed either on the switch, or through the use of the auxiliary output.
Designed with a special lid safety trip mechanism means that the safety contacts will open if the lid is removed from the Emergency Stop Switch adding an extra level of protection.
- QC M12 8-Pole 250mm Fly lead with stainless steel cable gland
- 2 OSSD Safety Outputs and 1 Auxiliary Output
- Robust, 316 Stainless Steel
- Test and approved to IP69K, suitable for strict wash down environments
- Button protection shroud: Where the Risk Assessment identifies that inadvertent operation of the E-Stop button may occur during use or breakage and loss of the button function is foreseen, it may be preferable to specify the protection shroud version.