The HSM-Z is part of the new Z-Range intelligent series of safety products. They have been designed to be mounted for interlock position sensing of hinged moving guards.
The Z-Range technology means up to 30 HSM-Z can be connected in series, maintaining a high level of functional safety. Due to the pulsed OSSD outputs, faults are detected immediately and displayed either on the switch, or through the auxiliary output.
The HSM-Z can be adjusted upon installation to provide guard-open output signal anywhere between 0 to 10 degrees. All HSM-Z switches are factory set to provide the guard open output signal at 3 degrees. Once set during installation the HSM-Z is permanently pinned in order to provide a fully tamper-resistant switching point.
- Housing: Robust, Mirror Polished Die Cast
- Axial Holding Force: 800N
- Contacts: 2 OSSD Outputs and 1 N/O Auxiliary Output
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -25c to +80c
- Connectivity: Pre-wired or M12 8-Pole Quick Connect
- Mounting is achieved by fixing the switch from underneath for improved hygienic qualities. If you need front fixing, separate mounting bracket accessories can be purchased.
- Blank hinges are also available if your requirement is for 2 hinges per door.
- Left or right versions available
There are no reviews yet.