External Mount Trapped Key Control Isolation Switch with Solenoid Controlled Key Release (SS-ISB4-SR)
The SS-ISB4-SR can be used to isolate the control circuitry, and is designed to be mounted externally. To turn the key, the solenoid requires a 24VDC signal to energise, allowing the key to be removed and transferred to the next stage in your Trapped Key System.
- Body Material: 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Contacts: 2NC + 2NO, 3NC + 1NO Monitoring Contact Blocks
- Indication: LED 1 Solenoid Status Indication / LED 2 is an Optional Auxiliary Indication Circuit
- Connection: 3 x M20 or ½” NPT Conduits
NOTE: Key sold separately. Optional integral request button available.
|Product Type||Part No.||Part Description|
|SKORPION||SS-ISB4-SR-22||Control Switch Solenoid Release, 2NC 2NO (M20)|
|SKORPION||SS-ISB4-SR-22-PB||Control Switch Solenoid Release, 2NC 2NO (M20) + Push Button|
|SKORPION||SS-ISB4-SR-31||Control Switch Solenoid Release, 3NC 1NO (M20)|
|SKORPION||SS-ISB4-SR-31-PB||Control Switch Solenoid Release, 3NC 1NO (M20) + Push Button|