IDEM’s mini valve locks can be used as a standalone valve or as part of a SKORPION Trapped Key solution.
They can be locked in an open or closed state (passing or non-passing). The key can then be removed and can be moved to safe storage (to avoid tampering) or can be integrated with trapped key guard interlocks to protect operators from machine, gas or air hazards that may be present.
- Option when key free of passing or non-passing (open or closed valve).
- Eliminates the need for electrical wiring.
- Available in Stainless Steel 316 housing or die cast metal housing.
- Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning processes and can be high pressure hosed with detergents at high temperatures.
- Virtually maintenance free – apart from scheduled inspection checks.
- Four thread sizes (BSP) to cover most popular options.
- Compact design for ease of mounting.
- Until the key is returned to its original position within the mini valve lock, there is no way to enable the machinery to be re-started.
- Can easily be integrated with trapped key interlocks as part of a SKORPION Trapped Key system.