IDEM’s mirror polished stainless steel Universal Gate Box UGB-KLTM-RFID provides high level RFID coded interlocking and machine control functions in one heavy duty housing. They can be easily fitted to access doors to provide guard locking, rear escape options and sliding or rotary handles to reduce the risk of operators being trapped inside a guarded area. The UGB-KLTM-RFID housings will incorporate standard 22mm push buttons, lamps or switches which can be added to provide machine request or control functions all from one UGB-KLTM-RFID housing.
Available as 4-Station Model or 2-Station Model.
The end user chooses buttons, switches, lamp options for each station from a wide selection.
- Robust Safety Interlock switches with RFID and multi-function control features built into one housing.
- 2 or 4 station housing for incorporating wide choice of standard 22mm push buttons, lamps or switches.
- The UGB-KLTM-RFID universal gate box has both anti-tamper RFID coding technology and standard mechanical interlock technology.
- Built-in LED diagnostics of switch status and easy to read label legends.
- Holds guards closed and locked up to 3000N.
- Can be padlocked off for safe working.