The KLTM-RFID are tongue operated safety interlocks housed in a robust, die cast body. They IDEM’s patented cam system with an anti-tamper mechanism, providing long term reliability, even in the most challenging environments. The IP67 enclosure protection is maintained by a double seal gasket and anti-rust, stainless steel internal screws.
In addition, the KLTM-RFID incorporates uniquely coded RFID sensor to prevent accidental or deliberate attempts to by-pass the interlock.
- Body Material: Die Cast
- Head Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: F1Max 3000N
- Safety Configuration: 2 N/C Safety Outputs and 1 N/O Auxiliary Output
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC
- Coding: 32 million unique codes, high coding to ISO14119
- Actuation: Unique dual RFID actuation from the front and end
- Ingress Protection: IP67