The KLT-SS-RFID are tongue operated safety interlocks housed in a robust, 316 stainless steel body. The KLT-SS-RFID features IDEM’s patented cam system with an anti-tamper mechanism, providing long term reliability, even in the most challenging environments. The IP69K enclosure protection is maintained by a double seal gasket and anti-rust, stainless steel internal screws.
The KLT-SS-RFID will connect to most popular safety relays and with RFID providing high coding level (type 4), achieving up to PLe/Cat4 safety level (ISO 13849-1).
The mirror polished surface to Ra10 is designed to cope with direct food splash and cleaning found in the tough applications of the Food Processing Industries.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: F1Max 3000N
- Safety Configuration: 2 N/C Safety Outputs and 1 N/O Auxiliary Output
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC
- Coding: 32 million unique codes, high coding to ISO14119
- Actuation: Unique dual RFID actuation from the front and end
- Ingress Protection: IP69K