The KLP-P2L are tongue operated safety interlocks housed in a high specification polyester and stainless steel head. The KLP-P2L features IDEM’s patented cam system with an anti-tamper mechanism, providing long term reliability even in the most challenging environments. The IP67 enclosure protection is maintained by a double seal gasket and anti-rust, stainless steel internal screws. They are Power to Lock – Spring to Unlock – suitable for applications where immediate unlocking is required at removal or loss of power. (They are NOT suitable for machines with a running down time).
Choice between 4 actuator types: A = Standard, F = Flat, HF = Heavy Duty Flexible, HFH = Heavy Duty Flexible Hygienic
- Body Material: High Specification Polyester – Red
- Head Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: F1Max 2000N
- Actuation: 360 Degrees rotating head for 8 entry positions
- Solenoid Voltage: 24Vac, 110Vac or 230Vac
- Ingress Protection: IP67