SAFETY EXPANSION UNIT FOR SCR-i RELAYS: 3NC and 1NO DELAYED CONTACTS (0-30 seconds)
The VIPER SEU-31TD-i expansion unit with time delay and added diagnostics from IDEM is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom to meet the latest safety standards and offer enhanced LED diagnostics and simplified wiring.
Applications include the monitoring of safety interlock switches (guard door monitoring), emergency stop devices and sensors.
The SEU-31TD-i is an expansion unit with the added benefit of time delayed contacts. It has been designed to connect to a standard VIPER SCR-i safety relay to offer extra time delayed output contacts to the end user.
- Delayed contacts: 3NC 1NO (0-30 seconds).
- Feedback circuit to monitor external contacts – used for reinforcement of contacts.
- Easy diagnosis of status via visual indication of LEDs.
- Up to PLd, SIL 2, Category 3.
- Monitored manual or automatic start.
- Single and dual channel operation.
- Output expansion units available to increase number of outputs.
There are no reviews yet.