SAFETY MONITORING RELAY: 3NC and 1NO CONTACTS.
The VIPER SCR-31-i safety monitoring relay with added diagnostics from IDEM is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom to meet the latest safety standards and offer enhanced LED diagnostics and simplified wiring.
Applications include the monitoring of safety interlock switches (guard door monitoring), emergency stop devices and sensors.
The SCR-31-i internal logic uses force guided relays to achieve cross monitoring, this ensures that a single fault does not lead to the loss of the safety function and that all faults are detected at or before the next safety demand.
*Note: For items using PNP inputs such as safety light curtains and safety mats please choose SCR-31P-i model.
- Outputs 3NC contacts and 1NO contact.
- Feedback circuit to monitor external contacts.
- Easy diagnosis of status via visual indication of LEDs.
- Up to PLe, SIL 3, Category 4.
- Monitored manual or automatic start.
- Single and dual channel operation.
- Output expansion units available to increase number of outputs.