The PSA is a standalone, non contact safety switch with its own internal monitoring system that uses two force guided mechanical contacts, maintaining PLe/Cat4 (ISO13849-1) even when switches are connected in series. They can be mounted to guard doors to provide and maintain a high level of functional safety without the need to connect to a safety monitoring device such as a safety relay or PLC.
The PSA is housed in a high specification polyester and can be used in virtually any environment including high pressure cleaning. The housings are compact and easy to fit on less than 40mm frame sections.
Dual Actuator versions are also available for use with “double door” guards. The typical sensing distance “on” is 12mm with wide tolerance to guard misalignment after setting.
All standalone switches employ 2 Force Guided Mechanical Relays and incorporate internal checking to ensure both relays are operational after each safety demand. If one relay fails to open or becomes inoperative the switch will lock out safe.
- Material: High Specification Polyester
- Contacts: 2 N/C Safety + 1 N/O Auxiliary (Volt Free)
- Feedback circuit check option is included for use when incorporating reset buttons and external contactor feedback checks
- Output Rating: 3A at 24VDC/240Vac
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 8 Pole Quick Connect (QC)