IDEM’s coded RFID non-contact safety interlocks are designed to conform to IEC 60947-5-3 and be used as directed by ISO12100, ISO14121 and ISO14119. They are available in two coding types: Master or Unique.
The KPF features volt free contact outputs, capable of operating with most safety relays on the market. The LED indication provides simple open/close status, for easy to understand diagnostics.
The KPF is specified to +80C and can be high pressure hosed with detergent at high temperatures due to the IP69K ingress protection rating.
Designed with an industry standard fixing they are especially advantageous when:
(a) Severe guard alignment exists using traditional tongue type versions.
(b) Long mechanical life is required (no moving or touching parts).
- Housing Material: High Specification, Polyester in Red
- Contacts: 2 N/C + 1 N/O
- Sensing Distance: 8mm ON / 20mm OFF
- Indication: Single LED for Guard Status
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Connection: Pre-Wired or 8-Way Quick Connect