IDEM’s magnetic non-contact safety interlocks are designed to conform to IEC 60947-5-3 and be used as directed by ISO12100, ISO14121 and ISO14119. They feature magnet and reed technology, providing a high tolerance to misalignment and extreme temperatures.
The mechanical operations means the contacts are volt free with a high power switching capability of 0.5A ac/dc. They are suitable for hinged, sliding or removable guard applications and can connect to most safety relays to provide a higher level of functional safety.
- Housing/Fixing: M30 Barrel with fixing nuts
- Material: High spec polyester, ideal for exposure to chemical cleaning agents
- Contacts: Up to 2 N/C safety outputs and 1 N/O auxiliary output.
- Sensing Distance: Wide 10mm operation
- Ingress Protection: IP67 and IP69K
- Operating Temperature: -25c to +80c
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 8-Pole Quick Connect