IDEM’s coded non-contact safety interlocks are designed to conform to IEC 60947-5-3 and be used as directed by ISO12100, ISO14121 and ISO14119. They feature solid state technology, providing a high tolerance to shock, vibration and tampering.
The hall effect operation means the contacts are volt free with a switching capability of 0.2A dc. They are suitable for hinged, sliding or removable guard applications and can connect to most safety relays to provide a higher level of functional safety.
- Housing/Fixing: Compact Body, 22mm Fixing Holes
- Material: Mirror Polish (Ra4), 316 stainless steel ideal for exposure to chemical cleaning agents
- Contacts: Up to 3 N/C or 2 N/C + 1 N/O
- Sensing Distance: Wide 14mm operation
- Ingress Protection: IP67 and IP69K
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 105C
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 8-pole Quick Connect
- Suitable for Direct Contact Zones in accordance with EHEDG guidelines
- Through hole fixing that enables front mounting to give no food trap areas