IDEM’s coded non-contact safety interlocks (Kobracode) feature solid state technology, providing a high tolerance to shock, vibration and tampering. The hall effect operation means the contacts are volt free with a switching capability of 0.2A dc. They are suitable for hinged, sliding or removable guard applications and can connect to most safety relays to provide a higher level of functional safety.
- Material: High spec polyester, ideal for exposure to chemical cleaning agents
- Contacts: Up to 2 N/C safety outputs and 1 N/O auxiliary output.
- Sensing Distance: Wide 10mm operation from front and end actuation
- Ingress Protection: IP67 and IP69K
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +80C
- Connection: Pre-Wired or M12 8-Pole Quick Connect
- Single Colour LED – Green when door closed
Designed with an industry standard fixing (52mm wide, 98mm long and 40mm) they are especially advantageous when:
- Severe guard alignment exists using traditional tongue type versions
- Long mechanical life is required (no moving or touching parts)