MMZ is the world’s smallest RFID Safety Interlock Switch in 316 Stainless Steel, tested to IP69K.
Independently approved by:
The MMZ is a compact and versatile RFID safety interlock switch housed in mirror polished 316 stainless steel. It is suitable for monitoring doors, gates and other moveable safeguards which demand a high degree of manipulation protection.
The integrated OSSD outputs are suitable for series connection up to 30 sensors, maintaining up to CAT4, SIL3, PLe in accordance with the latest international safety standards.
- RFID coding is available in universal (any) or unique
- Fulfills the requirements of Type 4 High Level Coding in accordance with ISO 14119:2013
- 3 Highly visible LED indicators for device status
- Pre-wired or M12 quick connect
Reliable operation of the RFID Safety Interlock Switch and Actuator.
- The MMZ ensures reliable switching due to wide sensing distance.
- Switches ON: 12mm OFF: 18mm
Visible indication on the Safety Interlock Switch for easy product diagnosis.
- Wraparound lens design
- 3 LED’s display all device statuses clearly
- Easily fault find with input / output indicators
Versatile mounting for easy installation on all guarding types.
- Symmetrical design supports both left- and right-hand cable runs
- Compact housing with industry standard 22mm fixing holes
Simplify connectivity using our 8 port Z-range M12 connection block
Our Z-Range products feature OSSD technology, ensuring the MMZ RFID Safety Interlock Switch maintains SIL3/PLe, even when connected in series. The Z-Range M12 connection block features plug and play connectivity which drastically reduces installation time and replacing damaged parts.
- LED Indication for each port
- 2 Safety Outputs back to the safety controller
- 8 auxiliary outputs for external indication
Seamless integration onto machinery
The MMZ RFID Safety Interlock Switch is extremely flexible, combining industry leading features in a compact design. Thanks to the symmetrical housing and wraparound LED, a single MMZ part number can support both left- and right-hand guard doors.
- Compact design for easy installation
- Cost saving thanks to series connectivity
- Long product life thanks to the robust, 316 Stainless Steel Housing