IDEM’s range of Plastic Body Safety Limit Switches are designed to be mounted for position sensing of moving applications, e.g. guard doors, conveyors, machine beds, elevators.
All models are available with either slow or snap action contacts.
Operation of the switches is achieved by a sliding actuation of the moving object to cause deflection of the switch plungers or levers.
For safety applications it is important that the moving object does not pass completely over the switch actuators so as to either cause damage to the actuator or allow it to return to its original position.
- Positive opening safety contacts to IEC60947-5-1.
- Choice of 11 actuator heads: Linear, Rotary and Flexible actions.
- High mechanical life 10,000,000 cycles.
- Head position adjustment any of 4 positions.
- Enclosure protection to IP67 making them suitable for washdown.
- Conduit entries: M20 1/2″ NPT or Quick Connect.