IDEM’s HLM Safety Limit Switches are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom with a robust, die cast body and have been designed to be mounted for position sensing of moving applications e.g. guard doors, conveyors, machine beds, elevators.
All are available with either slow or snap action contacts.
Operation of the switches is achieved by a sliding actuation of the moving object to cause deflection of the switch plungers or levers.
For safety applications it is important that the moving object does not pass completely over the switch actuators so as to either cause damage to the actuator or allow it to return to its original position.
Pre-wired ATEX Certified Explosion Proof versions available. See separate product listing.
- Manufactured with a robust, die cast body
- Industry standard mounting to EN50041.
- Positive opening NC safety contact to IEC60947-5-1.
- Choice of actuator heads: Linear and Rotary.
- High mechanical life 5,000,000 cycles.
- Rated IP67, suitable for wet environments