IDEM’s LSPM and LSMM Safety Limit Switches are designed to be mounted for position sensing of moving applications e.g. guard doors, conveyors, machine beds, elevators.
Operation of the switches is achieved by a sliding actuation of the moving object to cause deflection of the switch plungers or levers.
For safety applications it is important that the moving object does not pass completely over the switch actuators so as to either cause damage to the actuator or allow it to return to its original position.
- LSPM Standard duty plastic body – red colour.
- LSMM Heavy Duty die cast body – red colour
- Positive opening NC safety contacts to IEC60947-5-1.
- Unique 3 pole contacts.
- Choice of 7 actuator heads Linear and Rotary.
- High mechanical life 5,000,000 cycles.
- Side or end cable exit.
- Enclosure protected to IP67 making the switches suitable for washdown.
- Wide operating temperature -25C to 80C.