IDEM’s HSM Die Cast Hinge Switch with a mirror polished finish has been designed to be mounted for interlock position sensing of hinged moving guards. Once fitted to the hinged axis of the machine guard door, they provide a robust hinge function in addition to interlock position sensing. Blank hinges are also available if your requirement is for 2 hinges per door.
The HSM is used to mount the machine guard door into the machine guard frame and contact blocks are available in slow make/break 3NC 1NO, or 2NC 2NO. They have positive opening contacts in accordance with IEC 60947-5-1 and after fitting the switch offers a very high degree of anti-tamper.
- Housing: Mirror Polish (Ra4), Die Cast
- Axial Holding Force: 800N
- Contacts: 3NC 1NO, or 2NC 2NO
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -25c to +80c
- Connectivity: Pre-wired or M12 8-Pole Quick Connect
- Mounting is achieved by fixing the switch from underneath for improved hygienic qualities. If you need front fixing, separate mounting bracket accessories can be purchased.
- Blank hinges are also available if your requirement is for 2 hinges per door.
- Left or right versions available