ZONES: 1,2,21,22 GAS AND DUST
The KP-Ex is a tongue interlock safety switch designed for use in hazardous areas where the potential for explosion exists.
Manufactured and designed to fit to the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift off machine guards to provide positively operated switching contacts and provide a tamper resistant, not easily defeatable key mechanism.
The KP-Ex has been designed to provide robust position interlock detection for moving guards within areas where explosive atmospheres are present.
All Explosion proof tongue switches are supplied pre-wired with 3m of cable (longer available upon request)
Options for die-cast or stainless steel 316 head (see Part Numbers).
- High power switching up to 230Vac 4A
- 1NC 1NO or 2NC or 2NC 2NO
- High tolerance to guard misalignment
- Enclosure protection to IP67 and IP69K suitable for wash down
- Choice of actuators to suit mounting conditions and alignment
- Rotatable heads that provides 4 actuator positions