ZONES: 1,2,21,22 GAS AND DUST
Manufactured and designed with a painted die cast body, IDEM’s KM-Ex is an extremely strong ATEX approved tongue operated safety interlock switch.
Manufactured and designed to fit to the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift off machine guards to provide positively operated switching contacts and provide a tamper resistant, not easily defeatable key mechanism.
The KM-Ex has been designed to provide robust position interlock detection for moving guards within areas where explosive atmospheres are present.
All Explosion proof tongue switches are supplied pre-wired with 3m of cable (longer available upon request)
- High power switching up to 230Vac 4A.
- 1NC 1NO or 2NC or 2NC 2NO.
- High tolerance to guard misalignment.
- Enclosure protection to IP67, suitable for wash down
- Designed with an innovative rotatable head the KM-Ex can provide specifiers/installation engineers with up to 8 actuator entry positions