ZONES: 1,21,2,22 GAS AND DUST.
PROTECTION: UP TO 100 METRES
The GLS-SS-Ex is a Standard Duty Safety Rope Pull Switch has been designed to protect conveyor lengths up to 100m. The 316 stainless steel housings are extremely robust and survive indoor or outdoor use including wash down (IP69K rating).
The switches conform to European harmonized standards EN60079-0 and EN60079-1 and can be used in European Zone 1,21,2,22 Environments (Gas and Dust). Designed especially for use in oil, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing applications where potentially explosive atmospheres are present.
- Emergency stop and reset push button as standard
- Protection up to 100m (2 switches) or 80m using 1 with a safety spring
- Pre-Wired to 3m (longer available upon request)
- 2 Pole or 4 Pole contact configurations
- Robust, 316 Stainless Steel
- Test and approved to IP69K, suitable for wash down environments
- For further information on the GuardianLine: Click Here
- For installation instructions: Click Here
- Rope and Tensioning kits sold separately: Rope Switch Accessories
There are no reviews yet.