ZONES: 1,21,2,22 GAS AND DUST.
PROTECTION: UP TO 250 METRES
The GLHD-Ex is a heavy Duty Safety Rope Pull Switch has been designed to protect long conveyor lengths. The die cast housings are extremely robust and survive indoor or outdoor use including washdown (IP67 rating).
The switches conform to European harmonized standards EN60079-0 and EN60079-1 and can be used in European Zone 1,21,2,22 Environments (Gas and Dust). Designed especially for use in oil, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing applications where potentially explosive atmospheres are present.
- Emergency stop and reset push button as standard
- Protection up to 125m each side (2 switches) or 100m using 1 with safety spring
- Pre-Wired to 3m (longer available upon request)
- 2 Pole or 4 Pole contact configurations
- Robust, Die Cast Body
- Test and approved to IP67, suitable for wet environments
- For further information on the GuardianLine: Click Here
- For installation instructions: Click Here
- Rope and Tensioning kits sold separately: Rope Switch Accessories
There are no reviews yet.