IDEM’s new water resistant Emergency Stop Switch is designed to provide robust Emergency Stop protection for applications in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The unique design features a single piece enclosure with a curved edge for ease of cleaning. The mirror polished surface to Ra10 is designed to cope with direct food splash and cleaning found in the tough applications of the Food Processing Industries. Should the button end up on the production line, the ESL-SS-WR features IDEM’s unique X-Ray detectable material.
Conformance to ISO13850, IEC60947-5-1 and IEC60947-5-5.
- Contacts: 4 Pole Positively Operated Contact Blocks
- Conduit Entry: M20 or 1/2″NPT fitting
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Designed with a special lid safety trip mechanism means that the safety contacts will open if the lid is removed from the Emergency Stop Switch adding an extra level of protection.
- X-Ray detectable button
- Single piece enclosure with a curved mirror polished surface reduces the likelihood of liquids remaining on the surface after cleaning