IDEM’s Heavy Duty Emergency Stop Switches are designed to provide robust Emergency Stop protection for exposed conveyors or machines. The IP69K enclosure protection is maintained by a double seal gasket and anti-rust, stainless steel internal screws.
Conformance to ISO13850, IEC60947-5-1 and IEC60947-5-5.
- Contacts: 4 Pole Positively Operated Contact Blocks
- Supply: 24V or 110V or 230V
- Conduit Entry: M20 or 1/2″NPT fitting
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Designed with a special lid safety trip mechanism means that the safety contacts will open if the lid is removed from the Emergency Stop Switch adding an extra level of protection.
- Bi-colour LED to show switch status from a distance.
- Where the Risk Assessment identifies that inadvertent operation of the E-Stop button may occur during use or breakage and loss of the button function is foreseen, it may be preferable to specify the protection shroud version.
There are no reviews yet.