IDEM’s Heavy Duty Emergency Stop Switches are designed to provide robust Emergency Stop protection for exposed conveyors or machines. The IP69K enclosure protection is maintained by a double seal gasket and anti-rust, stainless steel internal screws.
Conformance to ISO13850, IEC60947-5-1 and IEC60947-5-5.
- Contacts: 4 Pole Positively Operated Contact Blocks
- Supply: 24V or 110V or 230V
- Conduit Entry: M20 or 1/2″NPT fitting
- Ingress Protection: IP69K
- Designed with a special lid safety trip mechanism means that the safety contacts will open if the lid is removed from the Emergency Stop Switch adding an extra level of protection.
- Bi-colour LED to show switch status from a distance.
- Where the Risk Assessment identifies that inadvertent operation of the E-Stop button may occur during use or breakage and loss of the button function is foreseen, it may be preferable to specify the protection shroud version.