Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom this Miniature Belt Alignment Switch has the option of stainless steel or plastic roller and is housed in a rugged die cast aluminium body and painted red.
Miniature Belt Alignment switches are mounted on sections of narrow conveyors to protect against belt drift due to an unintentional movement. They can be fitted at appropriate points along the conveyor length to ensure that should the belt position drift, the roller arm of the switch will move to a pre-determined position and cause activation of a control circuit.
The roller of the switch is placed near to the running edge of the conveyor belt such that deflection of the roller and arm will cause activation “tripping” of the internal contacts of the switch. Adjustment of the tripping angles and necessary activation torque is provided by the switch.
- Heavy duty die cast bodies (painted red)
- Option of Stainless Steel or Plastic Roller
- Positive opening NC safety contact to EN60947-5-1
- Slow break or snap action contacts
- High mechanical life over 500,000 cycles
- Industry standard mounting to EN50041