Solenoid Controlled RFID Safety Interlock Switches with OSSD (Plastic)
The Z-Range RFID coded solenoid guard locking safety switches have been designed as a robust position interlock for detection of moving guards, providing a lock mechanism to keep the guard closed until the hazard has been removed. The integrated RFID coding creates a high level of anti-tamper that cannot be defeated or by-passed.
The Z-Range will connect to most OSSD compatible safety relays and combines internal self-monitoring with High Coded RFID (Type 4 to EN14119), achieving PLe/CAT4 safety level (ISO 13849-1), even when connected in series (up to 30 units).
The head of the switch features a highly reliable anti-tamper cam system with RFID sensing on two entry points, suitable for fitting to the leading edge of sliding or hinged machine guards. This combination of technologies achieves the highest level of functional safety and coding available. The head can rotate to provide up to 8 actuator entry positions for full flexibility when mounting.
Product range features:
- Material: Red polyester body with stainless steel head
- Safety Configuration: 2 OSSD Outputs and 2 Auxiliary Outputs (1 for guard state, 1 for lock state)
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC
- Coding: 32 million unique codes, Type 4 High Coded to EN ISO 14119
- Indication: 4 LED’s for all device states
- Actuation: Unique dual RFID actuation from the front and end
Guard Locking RFID Safety Switch with OSSD up to 2000N (KLP-Z)
The KLP-Z guard locking RFID safety interlock with OSSD outputs features a slimline body profile for 50mm frames to enable easy retrofitting to new or existing guards. The robust design allows for a holding force of up to 2000N to keep medium to large guard doors closed until the hazard/s have been removed.
- Body Material: Red Polyester
- Head Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- RFID Coding: Unique RFID Coding: (M) can be retaught (U) cannot be retaught
- Safety Configuration: 2 OSSD Outputs and 2 Auxiliary Outputs
- Holding Force: F1Max 2000N (200Kg)
- Connection: 1 x M20 or ½” NPT (Quick Connect is Available)