IDEM’s mini valve locks can be used as a standalone valve or as part of a SKORPION Trapped Key solution.
They can be locked in an open or closed state (passing or non-passing). The key can then be removed and can be moved to safe storage (to avoid tampering) or can be integrated with trapped key guard interlocks to protect operators from machine, gas or air hazards that may be present.
– Option when key free of passing or non-passing (open or closed valve).
– Eliminates the need for electrical wiring.
– Available in Stainless Steel 316 housing or die cast metal housing.
– Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning processes
– Virtually maintenance free – apart from scheduled inspection checks.
– Four thread sizes (BSP) to cover most popular options.
– Compact design for ease of mounting.
– Until the key is returned to its original position, there is no way to restart the machinery
– Can easily be integrated with SKORPION Trapped Key Interlock systems.
Trapped Key Switches – Trapped Key Safety System – Schlüssel-Transfer-System – SchlüsselTransferSysteme
This site features the range of Machine Safety Switches from IDEM Safety Switches as the UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of Safety Interlock Switches, Monitoring Devices and Machine Sensors. The site showcases our safety switch innovation and technology with many differing types of switch including Rope Pull Safety Switches, Trapped Key Exchange Systems and Safety Relays.
The range of safety switches includes Coded Magnetic Non Contact Safety Interlock Switches, Magnetic Non Contact Safety Interlock Switches, Mechanical Tongue Safety Interlock Switches, Solenoid Locking Safety Interlock Switches, RFID Coded Safety Interlock Switches, Safety Relays and Safety Sensors all designed here at IDEM Safety Switches. Machine Safety Switches are shown including Guard Switches, Position Switches, Magnetic Switches, Coded Switches, Limit Switches and Belt Alignment Switches.
Please use the contact link to seek information on the full range of Machine Safety Switches, Rope Safety Switches and other Safety Interlock Switch products.
Manufacturers and Designers of Safety Switches – Safety Interlock Switches – Monitoring Devices -Machine Sensors – Rope Safety Switch – Machine Safety Switches – RFID Switches – RFID Switch – Safety Relays – Safety Products – Interlocks – Cat 4/PLe – Cat 3/PLd – Dual Channel – Single Channel – PROFINET – Ethernet/IP – EtherCAT – FSoE.
Ranges include Kobra, Guardian Line, Hygiemag, Hygiecode, Idemag, Idecode, Euromag, Viper, Skorpion, Python and Z range switches.
Web Design by