Miniature Belt Alignment Switches (Die-Cast)
The HLM-CBA Miniature Belt Alignment Switch comes with a choice of a stainless steel or plastic roller and is enclosed in a robust die-cast aluminium body that is painted red.
These switches are specifically designed for narrow conveyor sections to prevent belt drift caused by unintended movements. They can be installed at appropriate intervals along the conveyor to ensure that if the belt position deviates, the roller arm of the switch will move to a predetermined position and trigger a control circuit.
The switch’s roller is positioned near the conveyor belt’s running edge so that when the roller and arm are deflected, the internal contacts of the switch are activated or “tripped.” The switch allows for the adjustment of the tripping angles and the necessary activation torque.
Product range features:
- Heavy duty die cast bodies (painted red)
- Option of Stainless Steel or Plastic Roller
- Positive opening NC safety contact to EN60947-5-1
- Slow break or snap action contacts
- High mechanical life over 500,000 cycles
- Industry standard mounting to EN50041
Mini Belt Alignment Switch – Die-Cast, 22mm Diameter with 70mm Length Roller (HLM-CBA)
IDEM’s die-cast, mini conveyor belt alignment switches are designed for use on the running edge of conveyor belts. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and are sealed to IP67. Unlike the larger belt alignment switches, the mini duty versions only provide a stop signal.
- Body Material: Die-Cast Metal Painted Red and Black
- Roller Material: Plastic or 316 Stainless Steel
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Contacts: 1NC+1NO (Snap Acting) / 3NC+1NO / 2NC+2NO / 4NC
- Connectivity: 1 x M20 or ½” NPT Conduit